Accept yourself, know your worth and start living life on your terms
Hey you. I know that you’ve been finding things tough lately. You’ve been comparing yourself to those people who just seem to have it all. You’ve been listening to that voice in your head who tells you you’re not good enough. And, worst of all, you’ve been holding yourself back because you’re worried you might fail. Am I right?
You want to start believing in yourself. To look in the mirror and be proud of the person who looks back. To not actually give a shit about what other people think.
It’s not easy when you’re trying to figure everything out on your own. Or when you try and explain what’s going on to people who just don’t get it. Building your self-esteem is hard and tuning out the voice in your head that says crappy stuff about you takes time and a lot of self-reflection.
Hey, I’m just as guilty as the next person for keeping busy to avoid what’s really going on, but more often than not, you’ll find that ignoring the root of the problem doesn’t make it go away.
You need someone who gets to know YOU and YOUR journey, who realises that finding that inner strength isn’t always easy. I created “Know Your Worth” because I believe in you. And I want you to believe in you too.
Hey – I’m Allie.
I finished cancer treatment back in 2008 and afterwards, my self-esteem took a dive. I was nervous talking to others, I was always looking for ways to change my body and the comparison to others – oh, it was real. I just didn’t feel as though I was enough.
It took me years to get to a place where I felt like I could finally break through & own my experience. Where I could finally stand up, head held high and stride back out into the world. To be able to strike up conversations with anyone from the cleaner to the CEO. To accept myself without the need for validations from others. Now, I want to help you feel that confidence to always put your best foot forward.
Know Your Worth
An 8 week 1:1 coaching program to help you:
- Embrace change and failure, instead of shying away from them
- Start accepting yourself, with all your flaws and imperfections
- Speak up for the things you want, instead of staying quiet to please others
- Find a deeper love for your body, as well as your mind
- Unleash your inner child to use creativity as a form of self-expression, even if you think you’re no good at that sort of thing
- Build your confidence to step into the life you want, instead of hiding your wonderful self from the world
In our 8 weeks of one-on-one work, you’ll get:
- A detailed ‘Getting to Know You’ Welcome Pack before we begin
- 8 hour-long sessions with me (that’s one per week!): £400
- Email check-ins each week: £80
- Weekly worksheets to help you further: £80
- Visualisation download to help you step into the life you want: £30
Total value: £590
Your investment is only: £500
See what my clients say:
Know Your Worth Breakdown
Week 1: Ready For Change
In our first week together, we’ll discuss the forms you’ve completed in your Welcome Pack, including your confidence assessments. This is all about working out what you’d like to work on in particular and where you’d like to be in 8 weeks’ time. We’ll:
- Discuss your goals for coaching
- Look at the change cycle & prepare you for the changes ahead
- Create a plan for the week ahead to get you started
Week 2: The Right Mindset
Once we’ve reflected on your first week, we’ll delve into talking about how you can achieve your goals and what you’ll need to focus on. We’ll:
- Look at your current mindset and how it could be holding you back
- Discuss techniques to put you in the best headspace to achieve your goals
- Bring awareness to your mindset in everyday life
Week 3: Moving Towards Acceptance
Acceptance is the first step in building your self-esteem. It’s an ongoing thing and it takes time but in today’s session, we’re going to start looking at how you can begin accepting aaall of you. We’ll:
- Dig deep to discover all of your strengths and weaknesses
- Begin to reframe the way you view yourself and your past
- Start looking at the negative things you constantly tell yourself
Week 4: Changing Your Narrative
The way you talk to yourself has a big effect on your confidence. Who needs enemies when you’ve got your own little critic in your head day after day? This week, we’ll:
- Focus in on your inner critic and what it tells you about yourself
- Talk about ways to turn your negative thoughts into positive ones
- Start to re-program your inner critic so you can stop beating yourself up and start feeling good
Week 5: A Glimpse Into The Future
We’re halfway through & it’s time to really start thinking about the future you. We’ll get deep into that self-doubt that’s holding you back & we’ll also:
- Discuss how you can push through your self-doubt & step out of your comfort zone
- Use visualisation techniques to start letting the real you shine
- Keep you focused on the future with a visualisation audio file you can use at home
Week 6: Talking to Others
After we’ve looked at your own self-talk, we’ll look at how you talk to others. We’ll role-play within the session to help you develop your confidence & become more assertive. We’ll also:
- Identify the situations you feel least confident in, whether it’s in your work or personal life
- Discuss what you can do to voice your opinions more effectively
- Develop your skills for setting boundaries and saying ‘No’
Week 7: What’s Your Story?
This is my absolute favourite week as we start to get creative. Creativity can really help you to express yourself and work through your feelings. We’ll:
- Complete some quick exercises to kickstart your creativity
- Talk about your favourite ways to get creative (even if you think you’re not creative at all)
- Set you a creative challenge that you’ll complete in the week
Week 8: Four Corners of the Self
For our last week together, we’ll look back on how the course has been for you & discuss how you’ll continue to take care of yourself going forward. We’ll also:
- Look at the four corners of the self & how you’ll support yourself in each of these areas
- Re-do your confidence assessment to see which areas you’ve improved in
- Wrap up by looking back on how far you’ve come & what your goals will be for the future
Apply for 1:1 coaching with me
“Allie, I’m SO busy! Will I have time for this?”
Yes – if you can spare just 30 minutes a day, focusing on yourself, that’s all you need to get started. Time is the most important commodity we have – if you spend two hours in the evening watching Netflix, you’ve definitely got time for this course.
“I can’t pay the full amount all at once – can I pay monthly instead?”
Of course you can – there’s a monthly plan available! Drop me a message to learn more.
“I’ve already tried other ways to boost my self. How do I know this is actually going to help me?”
If you’ve already tried other things, that tells me you’re more than ready for this. It also tells me that you haven’t quite got to the root of what’s holding you back yet, which is where I come in. Having been in a similar position myself, I can totally relate to how you’re feeling & understand where you’re coming from. That helps me to help you!
“So, how does this actually work?”
All you’ll need is an email address and Zoom. Once you get in touch, we set up a discovery call to discuss how I can help you. After our initial call, I’ll send you a Welcome Pack which you’ll work through before our first session. Each week, we’ll video call for an hour and between sessions, you’ll be doing some homework which I’ll hold you accountable to – sorry, not sorry. I’ll also get in touch between sessions to see how you’re getting on and to keep you on track. And that’s it! Easy.